DOG TRAINING FOR EVERY SHAPE, WEIGHT & SIZE
Dog coaching in your home at a time that fits your schedule
Lessons to meet your specific needs and the needs of your family
Experienced and knowledgeable trainer who is up to date on positive training methods
Do you want your dog to be a star?
- Improve your dog’s actions in social situations, delighting guests, not scaring them away.
- Change your dog’s behavior from unpredictable to obedient using a variety of training methods.
Jane Specializes In:
- Potty training
- Puppy training
- Separation anxiety
- Jumping on owners and visitors
- Counter surfing
- Leash pulling
- Coming when called
- And many other issues and behaviors
Jane holds a B.A. degree in Animal Behavior from Beaver College (now Arcadia University), a Master’s Degree in Education from the University of Pennsylvania and a second Master’s Degree in Psycho Educational Processes from Temple University.
She has worked with animals in a wide variety of educational and research settings: The Philadelphia Zoo, Schuylkill Valley Nature Center, the Jersey Wildlife Preservation Trust (on the Isle of Jersey in the English Channel).
Jane created and ran The Cottage Small Dog Daycare and Boarding Kennel.
Jane has owned Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Bull Terriers and Chihuahuas. She enjoys adopting older rescue dogs.
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer granted by the Certification Council For Professional Dog Trainers
- Professional Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Certified AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
- A Supporting Member of International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
- Studied under Pat Miller, internationally known dog trainer and animal behaviorist
- Continuously attends conferences and classes in dog behavior to stay current